Orinj is a multitrack recording and mixing software with wave and MIDI editing, currently free and without limitations at RecordingBlogs.com.
- Record audio tracks and mix them into a complete product with full control over the mixing process - an easily accessible mixing console with volume, pan, dry, and wet mix envelopes, and effects.
- Add modifiable effects: delays, echoes, choruses, bass choruses, reverbs, compressors / expanders, limiters, noise gates, pitch shifting, stretching, graphic and parametric equalizers, notch filters.
- Apply effects and envelopes non-destructively during runtime or process them.
- Examine, cut, duplicate, loop, and move with precise snap positioning.
- Enjoy a number of pre-created blues, pop, rock, and heavy metal drum loops.
- Build drum loops from a complete set of available drum samples with simple point-click operations and upload additional drum samples for use in your drum loops.
- Edit single track MIDI files to enjoy the over 100 available MIDI instruments.
- Record MIDI files into audio waves and use them in your multitrack session.
- Edit single wave files to better master your song.
|End User License Agreement (EULA).pdf||February 4, 2011||The end user license agreement for Orinj (58 KB). Be sure to read this license agreement before downloading and installing Orinj.|
|Orinjv2.4.0.msi||January 13, 2012||Windows installation for Orinj version 2.4.0 (8 MB).|
|Orinjv2.4.0.zip||January 13, 2012||Zipped file installation for Orinj version 2.4.0. Download and unzip this file to run Orinj on Mac / Unix / Linux (installers comming soon) (8 MB).|
Orinj is free
You can download a free version for Orinj from the download links above. It is free and without limitations. Be sure to read the End User License Agreement (EULA) available in the download portion above before downloading, installing, and using Orinj.
Online help and documentation
We are currently compiling help topics for Orinj in our Wiki. Click on the image below to access the main page for Orinj help.
Next to come
The following are some of the planned extension for version 3 of the Orinj multitrack recording and mixing software.
- Simultaneous views and use of MIDI, wave, and loop files. Loop and MIDI editing in the current version of Orinj is performed outside of the multitrack session. These must be mixed to wave files before they are included in the session. Version 3 will allow using and editing of such files directly within the multitrack session.
- Mutitap delays: Multitap delays sequence single delay units for a beautiful delay effect.
- Effect plugins: A plugin framework will be developed to allow Orinj effects to be exported to other applications and to allow Orinj to import certain effects from other publishers.
Write in our forum or in our feedback page with suggestions, comments, or questions about Orinj.