Orinj is a multitrack recording and mixing software with wave and MIDI editing.
- Record audio tracks and mix them into a complete product with full control over the mixing process - an easily accessible mixing console with volume, pan, dry, and wet mix envelopes, and effects.
- Add modifiable effects: delays, echoes, choruses, bass choruses, reverbs, compressors / expanders, limiters, noise gates, pitch shifting, stretching, graphic and parametric equalizers, notch filters.
- Apply effects and envelopes non-destructively during runtime or process them.
- Examine, cut, duplicate, loop, and move with precise snap positioning.
- Enjoy a number of pre-created blues, pop, rock, and heavy metal drum loops.
- Build drum loops from a complete set of available drum samples with simple point-click operations and upload additional drum samples for use in your drum loops.
- Edit single track MIDI files to enjoy the over 100 available MIDI instruments.
- Record MIDI files into audio waves and use them in your multitrack session.
- Edit single wave files to better master your song.
The current stable version is version 3.0.3
|End User License Agreement (EULA).pdf||February 4, 2011||The end user license agreement for Orinj (58 KB). Be sure to read this license agreement before downloading and installing Orinj.|
|Orinj_Java8.msi||April 1, 2017||Windows installation for Orinj version 3.0.3 Java 8 (10 MB).|
|Orinj_Java8.zip||April 1, 2017||Zipped file installation for Orinj version 3.0.3 Java 8. Download and unzip this file to run Orinj on Mac / Unix / Linux (10 MB).|
|Orinj_Java7.msi||April 1, 2017||Windows installation for Orinj version 3.0.3 Java 7 (10 MB).|
|Orinj_Java7.zip||April 1, 2017||Zipped file installation for Orinj version 3.0.3 Java 7. Download and unzip this file to run Orinj on Mac / Unix / Linux (10 MB).|
Java code compiled with Java 7 should work smoothly on both Java 7 and Java 8. Nonetheless, we are also providing a Java 8 compilation of the code.
The following is a download for Orinj version 4. This version is a beta release. It has not been fully tested.
|orinj_beta.zip||November 8, 2018||Zipped file installation for Orinj version 4.0.6. Download and unzip this file to run Orinj version 4 on any operating system (7 MB). Java versions 7, 8, 9, and 10 are supported.|
Free and licensed versions
You can download and install Orinj from the download links above. All versions will allow you to record and mix a complete song, with or without a license. A license for version 3 will unlock additional functionality.
The price of a license for version 3 is $8.99. Click on the button below to purchase a license. Be sure to read the End User License Agreement (EULA) available in the download portion above before downloading, installing, and using Orinj.
A license will be sent to you via e-mail within 24 hours of payment. See Orinj Licensing for details on what functionality is unlocked with a license and how to deploy the license.
Online help and documentation
Click on the image below to access the main page for Orinj help.
Write in our forum with suggestions, comments, or questions about Orinj.