Orinj version 7.0.0
Purchasing a license
A license can be purchased from the main Orinj page on this site.
Deploying a license
Follow these steps to include the license in your Orinj installation.
- A "license.lic" file will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Place that file in your Orinj installation, in the same folder where "orange.jar" resides.
- If Orinj is already started, restart it.
Limitations in an unlicensed (demo) version
The following are examples of limitations in the functionality of Orinj, when Orinj is used without a license.
- Mixing is limited to the first 30 seconds of audio.
- Processing effects in the single wave view and multitrack view and applying envelopes and effects in the single wave view are limited to 30 seconds of audio.
- Most work in the loop building view is limited to the first three tracks only. For example, you can build a drum loop with a kick, snare, and a high hat, but you cannot build a drum loop with a kick, share, high hat, and a crash.
- Changing MIDI files in the MIDI roll view is limited to the first 30 seconds of audio.
Licenses and versions
A current major version license can be used the previous major version of Orinj (i.e., a version 6 license can be used on version 5). A license for a previous major version will not work on the current major version.
A major version license will work for all minor updates (e.g., a version 6 license will work for all updates of version 6, but not version 7).
Add new comment