Orinj version 3.0.1
The following is a listing of the portions of Orinj that require a license.
Orinj version 2
Version 2 of Orinj is free and without limitations. No portions of this version require a license.
The latest version is 2.6.4. Support for version 2 of Orinj was discontinued with the release of version 3.
Orinj version 3
Most of Orinj version 3 is free and without limitations. You can record and mix a complete song without a license. The free portion of version 3 contains all functionality that was available in version 2 and certain new functionality, such as languages, skins, and a recording delay.
A version 3 license will enable the following.
- Including MIDI files in the multitrack session.
- Two new effects: multitap delay and distortion.
- Two new monitoring tools: phase oscilloscope and spectrum monitor.
Deploying a license
Follow these steps to include the license in your Orinj installation.
- A "license.lic" file will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Place that file in your Orinj installation, in the same folder where "orange.jar" resides.
- If Orinj is already started, restart it.