admin: First posted on 2016 06 07
mic, 2016 06 07: Orinj version 2.5.6 was released on June 7, 2016. The following are the changes:
- Fixed the conversion of waves from one sampling rate to another and from one sampling resolution to another in a couple of places.
- Improved the Orinj bass chorus to both optimize the code so that the effect is faster, as well as to make sure that the delays between the original signal and the delayed signals in the bass chorus and the chorus are similar (i.e., the bass chorus sounds more like a chorus and less like a delay). Some of this was improved in previous version, but finalized here.
- Made minor fixes to newly created sessions: made sure that the session length is displayed properly at the bottom of Orinj, the appropriate track is selected, and the appropriate mouse cursor shows above the tracks.
- In Windows, added the Orinj icon to the Orinj item in the list of installed programs.
- Made sure Orinj does not ask to move waves to the session folder, when the wave is in the same folder as the session.
- Began to standardize error messages and tooltips. This is a large effort that will continue with subsequent versions.