admin: First posted on 2016 06 21
mic, 2016 06 21: Orinj version 2.5.8 was released on June 20, 2016. The following are the changes.
- Changed Orinj to detect when headphones are plugged in, so that there are no errors during playback because of the change in system audio devices.
- Fixed effect boxes in the multitrack session and loop building view so that they are initialized on a new session or a new loop.
- Changed these same boxes to select the right effect when effects are added, moved, or removed.
- Fixed an error where effects could produce silence in the multitrack and loop building view, because of improper setting of the length of dry mix and wet mix envelopes. This error could also show up when adding effects before inserting, moving, or recording a wave.
- Made sure that when a wave is inserted over a selection, the selection shows in the wave.
- Changed the renaming of wave files to always create a new wave file, as renaming the existing wave file was not implemented.
- Corrected an error, because of which dragging envelopes in any track but the first one could cause an error.
- Fixed an error that shows up if you try to move the last track in the multitrack session or in the loop building view down.
- Fixed the soloing of multiple waves.
- Made sure that the menus for showing volume and pan envelopes are properly selected when switching tracks.
- Changed the use of the hand mouse cursor so that it can be used over waves and tracks and not only envelopes.
- Made sure the right track is selected when moving waves between tracks.
- Changed rewinding to the start to bring the play cursor to zero rather than the beginning of the first wave in the session.