admin: First posted on 2016 12 30
mic, 2016 12 30: Orinj version 3.0.2 was uploaded to this site on December 30, 2016. The following are the changes from the previous version.
- In the multitrack session, corrected the drawing of MIDI files, the beginning of which was cut with the Session Cut command.
- Fixed the Orinj Delay in 24-bit audio so that it uses the correct channel input for the right channel delay.
- Fixed new sessions so that MIDI files are removed from old sessions when the user clicks on File and then on New in the multitrack session menu.
- Made changers to the Orinj effect framework to allow effects to keep track of the audio buffer times and to remove unused fonts.
- Simplified the Orinj Delay, Phase Oscilloscope, and Spectrum Monitor to speed up processing.
- Made sure that controls that are moved in the MIDI roll view are selected so that there is no confusion about which control the user is working with.
- Removed a set of colors and fonts that are no longer used with the new skins. This makes the code a bit lighter.
- Made minor changes to the help to correct images that should have changed with earlier versions.