Version 6.0.3 includes a hotfix to an issue with inserting existing sound files in the session (/wiki/orinj-working-with-sessions). Here are all the changes between this version and the previous version 6.0.2.
- Fixed an issue that prevented inserting of any existing sound files in the session
- Fixed an issue, where creating a new loop in the loop building view always asked to save the new loop
- Fixed a bug where closing a loop in Orinj in the loop building view will not show any of the other open loops
- Made sure that Orinj detects non-existent files when opening recent loops, waves, MIDI files, or sessions earlier and notes that to the user
- Fixed the layout of the volume dialog
- Fixed an issue when opening SoundFont (SF2) files of a single preset, where the instruments and samples are not shown