The following are the changes between the previous version 4.2.6 and this version 4.2.7.
- Made minor fixes the dialogs for the pitch shift and stretch to: 1) use the correct minimum and maximum values for the overlap; 2) react appropriately to user errors when entering overlap values
- Fixed the pitch shift and stretch to be applied only to the selected portion of the wave if the user selects a portion of the wave. Also made sure that, when processing waves, these effects do not attempt to go over the size of the wave
- Fixed all effects similarly to apply only to a portion of a wave or a track if the user makes a selection over the wave or track
- Made improvements to the tracks to process effects slightly faster
- Made a correction in the boxes for the volume, pan, dry mix and wet mix in the left portion of the single wave view, so that they do not throw and error when there are multiple changes if the user moves the corresponding sliders left and right fast
- Fixed the arrow keys in the single wave view to work after the user makes a selection over the wave
- Fixed the Orinj Compressor to add points in the right place, when the user clicks on the compressor graph. In the previous versions, the points may be shifted if there is a nonzero input gain
- Made sure that selecting over waves and tracks in the single wave view, multitrack session, and MIDI roll view works correctly with rewinding to the start and fast forwarding to the end
- Put extra error checks when creating hits in a loop to catch errors in loops created with previous versions.
In addition, we have started to update the online help for the upcoming version 5.