The following are the changes between the previous Orinj version 6.1.4 and this version 6.1.5.
- Changed the drawing of blocks so that not all blocks are drawn simultaneously. This makes the drawing of larger sessions more responsive, especially when a lot of drawing is needed (e.g., when zooming in or out, opening the session)
- Added a "fast" option to the Compressor, which uses simplified frequency filters and is less computationally intensive
- Fixed the noise reduction to handle a potential crash on mono waves
- Made sure that destroying a block checks whether the block is used in the rest of the session
- Fixed an error in how mixed loops were used in the session. This should eliminate any problems with loops that were removed, reinserted in the session
- Made sure that clearing a session track also clears the volume and pan envelopes
- Fixed some minor potential errors during mixing, on new sessions, and in some languages for the effects