Here are the changes between the previous version 6.0.3 and this version 6.0.4.
- Fixed a number of effects to work with very small buffers (e.g., 1 ms): bass chorus, flanger, reverb, compressor, limiter, noise gate, side chained compressor, simple compressor, graphic equalizer, parametric equalizer, notch filter, dither, phase oscilloscope, spectrum monitor
- Fixed the DC removal, which was producing no sound
- Fixed the moving of envelopes in the session. Sometimes in the previous version, the wrong envelope point will be selected
- Fixed loops in the session. Made sure that, when a repeated loop is changed, all repetitions change accordingly, the titles of the loops are correct, and only a single temporary file is created
- Fixed an error, because of which could not solo several tracks (/wiki/orinj-working-with-session-tracks) at the same time
- Fixed an error where changing the title of a track did not mark the session as not saved